Players Card Rules and Regulations
- By participating in the PLAYER CARD Rewards Program (“Program”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 and present a valid government issued photo identification for proof of age to obtain a PLAYER CARD.
- The benefits of the Program are intended solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”) and are non-transferable.
- PLAYER CARDS are the property of The Commerce Casino & Hotel and must be returned immediately upon request of The Commerce Casino & Hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her PLAYER CARD is presented to the dealer when playing table games to receive Points.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to present his/her PLAYER CARD to the retail outlet cashier at participating outlets and restaurants prior to settling the purchase to redeem Points.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average bet and length of play; however, as a condition of receiving Points for table games play, Members agree that such Points are subject to error. The determination of The Commerce Casino & Hotel shall be final and binding with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse of the PLAYERS CARD.
- Points have no cash value.
- All redemptions are final.
- Duplicate cards will be issued with valid photo identification. The Commerce Casino & Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Points are valid one year (365 days) from the date earned.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, Point accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel reserves the right to deny anyone their application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the Program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel, in its sole discretion, may terminate the Member’s membership if any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the PLAYER CARD, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at the property, all as determined by The Commerce Casino & Hotel in its sole discretion. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Points shall expire immediately. The Commerce Casino & Hotel shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Points.
- Subject to applicable laws, The Commerce Casino & Hotel may either terminate or suspend Member’s membership benefits who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to The Commerce Casino & Hotel. The decision whether or not to terminate and/or reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of The Commerce Casino & Hotel.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- All communications with The Commerce Casino & Hotel may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
- If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The Commerce Casino & Hotel is a leading California casino. Our mission is to provide our customers with a first-class casino and hotel facility that provides superior customer service and quality amenities to our guests. We value your patronage and are committed to protecting your personal privacy.